Asking Spirit #1
hello So I finally did another reading this time about Asking Spirit.
I asked the spirit what advice or message they wanted to say about me! I did 3 oracle cards and their correspondence tarot cards!
So here we go~
4th House & Queen of Wands
The Karma Oracle I'd pull is 4th house which in means is about family and foundation with Queen of Wands as it's corresponding tarot which is all about confident & optimistic, very interesting combination.
Seems like the Spirit tell me that I need to be confident about something that make me feel secure or I should warm up about my family? at least that's what my intuition tell me.
Rainbow Blessings & Ace of Swords
Now for the second spreads it's Rainbow Blessings which means this is good omen especially to start something and combined with Ace of Swords that mean something about new idea or focus something. this is actually interesting spread!
The Spirit tell me this is good chance (possibly this month) to start either new project or start looking for goal and I need to focus on that. Overall,it seems like good omen in general.
Abundance & The Devil
Okay lastly, the Spirit seems giving me warning on this one lol. like you have no idea that I keep pulling Abundance card THREE TIMES and it's always about warning too LOL.
Okay Abundance is basically about financial/wealth related problem and we got The Devil as corresponding card which is about materialism and addiction.
So yeah this spread basically the Spirit Warn me about my overspending or shitty money management. I will try keep this in mind as the oracle card keep warning me about this.
Anyway that's another Asking Spirit session and it was really enlightening. I think I get the knack of this whole tarot stuff hahaha
Comments
Post a Comment