Asking Spirit #2

 

Today I asked Spirit about the message I needed to hear. I used a three-card spread and pulled the cards at random. This is what came up (see pic).

Really interesting, I got two suit cards with the number 4 in them.

Okay, let's dissect the spread and what it's trying to convey:

Seven of Swords

Deception and betrayal, huh... But I wonder if this means I'm the suspicious one, or if someone is suspicious of me? Maybe one of my siblings feels like something is off with me? Or is it me trying to get out of something but not being able to?

Four of Pentacles

Something about financial security? I wonder if this is telling me I'll have stable finances in the future (amen), or if it's advising me to be more conservative with my spending.

Four of Cups

Apathy... boredom... Hmm, I think I get what this card is trying to convey. It seems to be telling me that I feel unmotivated (which is true) even though there's an opportunity right in front of me.

Conclusion

The energy in this spread is all over the place, but overall it feels like a warning from Spirit. I think I need to be cautious with the people around me, as maybe someone in my family is suspicious of me. It might have something to do with money, since they're probably wondering where I'm getting it from — I'm always ordering food online, lol. It also seems to be about my spending habits, and about needing to do something about my boredom and procrastination.


Comments