Random Reading #1 - Mind Body Spirit
so I got a new deck, Lucid Dream Deck (its dupe) and decided wanted to give it a try.
I am using 3 spread reading about Mind, Body, Spirit.
Mind - Four of Cups
I am surprised when I pull this and seeing the imagery is exacy how I felt right now. I feel apathy and bored generally.
Body - Ace of Cups
Seems like this like warning that while my body is fine but I feel I should take care of my emotional side because it affecting my health physically (with how I rarely get period)
Spirit - Ten of Wands
Another surprising pull and god, the imageryjust hit me and it seems like. I am exhausted, tired, and just generally feel burn out...
Conclusion : Overall I am surprised how accurate these pull and reading are...because it exactly how I currently feel right now. once again I am glad my intuition still good despite I am not in my best self
Comments
Post a Comment