Monthly Tarot Reading #1
I did 2 spread for this monthly tarot reading: The Theme and Predictive
Now let's see with the Theme tarot spread which heavily focused on this month vibe, advice, and energy!
For this spread I include oracle cards to further clarity. the upper spread I am using tarot cards as it's heavily focused more on internal aspect of this month, which felt appropriate to me.
While the bottom spread which focused on external aspect, I am using oracle cards (Shamanic Healing) to make it easier for interpretation.
For the first one, we'd start with Page of Pentacles which is basically about my energy of this month!
I think it tell me about new things will happen in this month OR I will discover something new!
Now the second part I'd pull The World for what/something I should pursue this month. I think it's about completing or plan which I'd interpret that I need to finish my plan to handling all bureaucracy/administration about my mom death certificate.
Five of Swords Reverse is about self care. it basically told me I need to reconcile with my emotional trauma and being more forgiving of myself. Funny story when I asked to be read by 2 diviners it basically TOLD me about the same thing lmaoo
Now we'd begin with the bottom spread which is about external aspect of this month!
First we'd start with my social life and I got Anger card, which is basically like a warning, possibly, about my emotional instability or there's some negative energy this month. hmpg who knows.
The second is a about what I should get cautious/avoid this month and I pull Abundance, which is basically about wealthy/money. I guess it warn me I shouldn't overspend my money too much because im in my impulsive spending episode lol
lastly is about how do I become my Best Self this month & I'd got Honoring Your Energy card which is trying to tell me I should take a 'rest' when I can and do not overthink.
I think that's the energy and advice for this month!
Now we'd move into the predictive spreads
Now for the theme of this month it's about Choosing Your Path. It means I am ''Free'' and can choose my own path this month! It's started with something positive, All is possible!
Now for Week 1 it's King Of Cups, which something about diplomacy I suppose? I think this week I will do a lot of negotiation or talking with a lot people probably for smooth progress of my mom death certificate.
Week 2 is Reverse 6 of Pentacles, I'd suppose I will do a lot money transaction around this week?
Week 3 is Reverse Queen of Swords, this is really intriguing. my intuition is tell me there'll be some female figure possibly bringing something negative about her or disagreement with family possible from the female side? my guts tell me this is about my mom inheritance I'd think.
Lastly, Week 4 is Knight of Swords, I think this card is about...advice? I think I will have to make some decisive decision around this week.
Overall, it's not really intense like last month but definitely I should be cautious around week 3 & 4.
I will do evaluation next month!

Comments
Post a Comment